- Confirmed experience as Human Ressouces Director for one hotel, position of at least two years.
- Master the legal aspects of labor law and human resources management.
- Good understanding of the hotel sector and the collective agreements.
- Legitimate, operational expert in the field: is present in the field with hotel operations.
- Advise and support employees in the management of their careers.
- Elaborate participates in the deployment and implementation of the HR strategy within the head office and the hotels in line with the group’s culture.
- Guarantor of compliance with group standards.
- Vision 360: masters all aspects of the job: social, management, recruitment, training, talent management.
- Capable of analysis and global, strategic vision: understanding of the positioning and values of the group.
- Interpersonal skills: key proximity to this position, ability to listen and dialogue.
- Exemplarity: demonstrates diplomacy and discretion.
- Availability and responsiveness: capable of dealing with emergencies and taking a step back.
- Strong stress resistance.
- Synthetic and analytic, knows how to be pragmatic as well..
- Rigor and organization.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Knows how to be firm when necessary.
- Organized excellent management of priorities and emergencies.
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Four-star hotel||Five-star hotel|
|Paris||70 000 – 90 000||90 000 – 120 000|
|Provinces||65 000 – 75 000||85 000 – 110 000|