- Experience in a similar position for a Hotel in a high-end / luxury establishment and in large structured groups.
- Trained in several schools on sales: large international groups, luxury brands, etc.
- Masters luxury hotel codes (compulsory for Palaces)
- Good knowledge and mastery of all client segments (MICE, leisure, corporate) on international markets: USA, Brazil, Asia, and Europe.
- Network man / woman: knowledge of international luxury & high-end networks (Virtuoso, FHR, etc. for 5)
- Strategic shoulders: good analysis of the existing situation and understanding of the hotels areas of progress in terms of marketing and sales.
- Autonomous, ultra-organized: excellent priority management
- Global vision: knows how to step back and delegate to a team.
- Good manager: supports his teams in achieving goals.
- Works in a team with the other members of CODIR and all the heads of departments: knows how to federate the other departments on sales subjects.
- Excellent presentation.
- Brand ambassador, is a network person: develops his professional network, keeps abreast, works with key market players.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, conviction.
- Emotional intelligence, global and lateral vision: knows how to adapt to all types of customers and work with all departments of the hotel.
- Proactive : ability to observe and question.
- Ability to negotiate, persuasive
- Intellectual curiosity: demonstrates intellectual curiosity for the market, fine understanding of the benchmark and market trends.
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Four-star hotel||Five-star hotel|
|Paris||80 000 – 110 000||110 000 – 150 000|
|Provinces||65 000 – 85 000||80 000 – 110 000|