- Confirmed operational hotelier: strong experience as hotel General Manager in a large hotel (> 150 rooms) and/or in multi-sites.
- Legitimate, operational expert in the field: is present in the field to support the hotel Managers.
- Excellent manager: 360 °, strategic vision, oversees the good management of hotels and performs precisely.
- Establishes a reliable reporting to the investor.
- Strong leadership: sincere and real interest in operations.
- Ability to understand and support hotel Managers.
- Autonomous, global vision: the DOP is close to Hotel Managers, but able to delegate.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is key: ability to understand the challenges and values of the investor/group, to adapt and act accordingly.
- Organized: a global vision and a sense of organization are key for this position.
- Emotional intelligence: knowing how to adapt to the investor’s vision and understanding his objectives in order to integrate them and act accordingly.
- Intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness.
- Autonomous, practical common sense.
- Analytical minded.
- Open to criticism
Average remuneration 2019 in € (excluding bonuses)
|Four-star groups||Five-star groups|
|Paris||75 000 – 110 000||110 000 – 150 000|
|Provinces||65 000 – 75 000||75 000 – 90 000|